Sunday, November 22, 2009

Wayyyyy ahead.

It's 1 in the morning & Hell yeah! I'm still awake. Surprise surprise! Lmao. It's not something surprising actually. As y'all know, I'm not used to early bedtime stories. What more it's a holly holiday! Whoots! All I can do at home for the whole month is chat, eat, sleep, watch TV & not to forget blogging these dumb stuff that came into my mind like I-don't-know-what! I got loads of plan but was crushed by my sister's teeny weeny important exam in just a few milliseconds. You don't have to remind me how much it sucked. I knew that. All by myself. In another 3 weeks time, I'll be free as a Myrna. Lmao I mean bird. But then, Myrna sounds nice. I guess. Can't wait for Christmas & the so-called family a.k.a Christmas vacation. Hohoho! Will be spending Christmas' Day on the plane. Then walaa walaa! The next day at my greatgreatgreatgreatgreat [I don't know when it's gonna end] grandparents' hometown. Ni hao, China ;DD

Feel like watching,
  • 2012 ( I'm so backdated because of my sister!)
  • Jennifer's Body
  • New Moon ( Taylor Lautner <33!)>
  • A Christmas Carol
Craving to watch movies since PMR is over for like almost 2 months already! Cinema's in Kedah are just plain slow. Sorry, but honesty is the best policy. I just don't like lying. & I can't go back to Butterworth because of my sister & her exam. Again!

5 comments:

  1. wey, going china a this holiday??
    bring me..
    i also want to gooooooooooooo~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. dun blame ME
    blame dat NOT-SO-SMART government
    fr having this STUPID SPM

    ReplyDelete