Sunday, December 13, 2009

2 days 3 nights.

10th December
Went back to Butterworth in the evening. Went for dinner after reaching there with my cousin's family. After dinner, went back to my grandma's. Played with Yoel & Yosef. Two adorable kids ;D

11th December
Woke up early. 1st thing I did after waking up was watch CSI:NY on AXN. Haha! Then Yoel woke up. So played with him a little. After washing up went over to Penang Island. Headed to Lye Peng to settle the payment & insurance for the Beijing trip. Woots! Then went all the way to I-don't-know-what's-the-name-of-the-place to have brunch. The glass there were custom made. So cool. After that we headed to Penang Road & bought the famous Penang laksa. There's where we saw some guy who looks like Frankie Foo from Phua Chu Kang. Weird I know. But funny ;P Then we went to Queensbay Mall. Didn't walk much this time. Padini Concept Store was the 1st shop we entered. Next was Jusco, Aldo, Forever 21, Esprit then Dome. Went back in the evening. Then played with Yoel & Yosef. After that, went to the tailor. Brought Yoel along. Took some photos there. Spent the night without Yoel & Yosef :(

12th December
Woke up & get ready for movies :D Watched The Princess and The Frog & The Twilight Saga: New Moon. So nice. Jacob's so hot ;P I'm sorry but Edward looks like a total major loser. Seriously! Finished both movies before 4. Went home with loads of food for tea. Nice ;) Had dinner before heading to my cousin's mother-in-law house for Yosef's birthday party. It's in Bukit Mertajam. My aunt was really confused on the way there. Anyway, we got there right on time. They were about to start eating. The food was not that bad. Went home around 9. Then my parents got back from wedding dinner in Taiping at 11 something. Then traveled back to my home sweet home & reached at 12 something.

No comments:

Post a Comment